Learn Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure happens to be an ever-mounting assortment of unified cloud services used by IT professionals and developers to manage, deploy and build applications via our universal network of IT Datacenters. Assure allows you to deploy and develop everything you want with the help of applications, frameworks, and tools you select.
Application Management and Deployment
Application Feedback Loops and Monitoring
Automating Azure Workload
Azure Compliance and Security
Continuous Deployment and Integration
Database in Azure
DevOps on PaaS
Handling Azure Workloads
Infrastructure as Code
Azure for AWS Experts
Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Networks
Transferring Workloads to Azure
Look at what you can do using azure.
- Azure comprises of a stern methodology that helps in protecting your assets thus focuses on your transparency, compliance, privacy, and security.
Pick how you wish to deploy Azure- connect on-premises cloud with hybrid cloud abilities or use open source knows for best possible value and portability from your already existing funds.
- By using the open source technologies and tools you trust and develop applications the way you want. Azure backs a huge array of programming languages, devices, databases, frameworks, and operating systems.
- If you have invested in open source applications, data, or technology, you can select that investment and extend the same towards cloud. Well-organized hybrid cloud competencies provided by Azure can span user identity, data, infrastructure, management, and applications.
- You can align Azure proficiencies to the datacenter using Azure Stack and control Azure portal, DevOps tools, Application models, and PowerShell on-premises and across the cloud.
- Expand your global presence using cloud services as it provides reachability to more regions and countries compared to other service providers. Azure operates on a global network managed by Microsoft datacenters in 38 regions.
- Azure allows you to have a central and detailed view of all its resources. Security Center from Azure helps you in detecting, preventing and responding to intimidations with enhanced control and visibility over the safety of your entire Azure resource database.
- Azure offers you over 50 compliance’s making it the most wide-ranging compliance coverage provider.
- Doesn’t matter if you are planning to develop a simple mobile application or an internet-scale application, you can build any application easily using APIs, analytics, and integrated tools provided by Azure.
- Increase customer engagement with interesting and creative ways with the help of Azure’s artificial intelligence abilities. Having the Bot Framework and Insightful Services, you can develop interactive applications that appear delightful and natural to the users.
You get several data sources to gain insights on your business such as CRM and ERP systems, big data, and web. you can also merge your applications with certain tools that you use regularly like Microsoft Excel and Power BI.